Developer: The Related Group
Condominium address: Tower 1 (North Tower) - 465 & 475 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131
Location: Bay Front (next to Brickell Avenue)
Number of Floors: 57-stories on east side, 52-stories on west side
Average square footage: 675 to 3,000 sq.ft.
Bedrooms: Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
Icon Brickell views: Bay Front, Miami River, Downtown Miami, Brickell Key, key Biscayne & south beach
The Icon Brickell North Tower, Tower One surrounded by parks and more than 1,000 ft. of waterfront,
Icon Brickell Tower 1 North is part of the 3-building Icon Brickell project, a 10-acre Bayfront enclave that includes the South Tower and the Viceroy Hotel (See Viceroy Residences). Within walking distance of the Brickell financial district and minutes from downtown Miami attractions, a short drive to South Beach and other Miami destinations, Icon Brickell Tower 1 is truly in the center of it all.
Icon condos Brickell featuring an ultra contemporary architectural design by Arquitectonica, the public areas
of the Icon Brickell Tower 1 North were designed by Yoo inspired by Starck, for which international design magnate Philippe Starck is creative director and shareholder. An Easter Island-inspired sculpture garden serves as a striking entryway. Another design feat is a 28,000 square-foot state-of-the-art spa.
Icon Brickell North Tower 1 has breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay, downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, and Miami Beach. It features Smart building technology with a screen panel in all residences as well as wireless technology on the sky terraces and other common areas. There is a dock on Biscayne Bay where residents may moor their boats. Services include a concierge staff, 24-hr. valet, and multi-level parking. Residences at Icon Brickell Tower 1 North feature oversized terraces, 9-ft. ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, high-end appliances, Italian kitchen cabinets and countertops.
ICON BRICKELL COMMON AREAS:
Condos Entrance Area
Enter through Icon’s multi-level entrance area with 100 columns designed by Philippe Starck and modeled after the Maoi structures of Easter Island. Each column will be unique in size, shape and finish yet all will be 22 feet tall and have Philippe Starck’s signature. The space will be open to Mary Brickell Park to the South and to Biscayne Bay to the East. The arrival area will accommodate all three towers, with drop off sections for each lobby and for the two bayside restaurants.
The Icon Brickell Lobby:
The Tower One, Tower Two, and Condo Lobby in Tower Three exhibit the unique designs of Philippe Starck as well. With great emphasis on bringing the outside in, the 22 foot high ceilings in the entrance area will continue inside and the color theme from the outside will be brought in through the yellow glass at the entrance.
Icon Pool Deck Level:
Our two acre pool terrace sits over 100 feet above Biscayne Bay and features a series of three infinity edgedpools including a reflection pool where furniture may sit in the water, an oversized thermal hot tub, and a longer than Olympic sized lap pool. Rows of stately trees line the chaise lounges and beds on either side of the pool and enclose the outdoor living area that holds the oversized fireplace and life-size chess set. Icon’s pool deck will also feature a full service restaurant and a pool side café. The luxurious amenities of the Viceroy Hotel will offer à la carte drink and food service, wine tastings, and relaxing Tai Chi classes in our amphitheater style seating area overlooking the Bay.
Icon Spa and Fitness Center:
One level below the pool deck, with direct views of Biscayne Bay get lost in Icon Brickell’s 28,000 square foot spa with amenities normally associated with a 5 star resort. This space holds a Theater room designed by Philippe Starck, a large cardio and free weight center with beautiful views of Key Biscayne, aerobic, yoga, pilates, and spinning facilities, a large plunge pool area available for events or quiet relaxations, his and hers treatments rooms, lounges, redwood saunas, and eucalyptus steam rooms.
The Icon's Restaurants
There are 5 places to enjoy a meal at Icon Brickell. For a like snack or a morning coffee visit the Pool side café. For a spectacular lunch or dinner, visit our pool side Viceroy Signature restaurant or select from one of the two bayside restaurants on the lobby level. Late at night visit Club 50, our sky lounge for some light dining.
The Icon Club 50
Visit Icon Brickell’s exclusive rooftop pool and lounge with spectacular views from the 50th floor and designs by Kelly Wearstler. Enjoy signature cocktails, light dining and a sophisticated atmosphere without ever having to leave your home.
Icon Brickell Brochure - Click Here
Icon Residence features:
- Breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay, downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, and Miami Beach
- A variety of spectacular floor plans for the ultimate in urban living
- Oversize terraces with glass railings accessible from bedrooms and the living room (see your individual floor plan)
- High efficiency central air conditioning and heating unit
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- State-of-the-art telecommunications wiring including high-speed cabling to all television outlets.
- “home run” configured CAT5 cable for telephone and data communication
- Smooth 9-foot ceilings
- Floor to ceiling laminated windows with energy efficient tinted glass
- Sub-Zero/Wolf kitchen appliance package
- Top-of-the-line stackable washer and dryer
- A choice of two Italian kitchen cabinet designs
- Kitchen counter tops French limestone, Blue St. Tropez limestone or Black Absolute Granite
- Bathrooms by Yoo by Starck with a choice of classic-style French limestone or cultural-style Blue St. Tropez bathroom flooring
Icon Brickell Kitchen Features:
- Flush European style cabinets
- 36” Panel Ready Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer
- 30” Wolf glass cook top
- French or Blue St. Tropez limestone or Black Absolute Granite counter tops and backsplash to match (see individual Floorplan)
- Double Stainless Steel sink
- Pull-out spray faucet
- 30” microwave oven
- 30” Wolf Stainless Steel dual convection oven
- Bosch Panel Ready dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
Icon Brickell Master bath features:
- Marble flooring
- French or Blue St. Tropez limestone vanity top with porcelain lavatories
- Designer faucet
- Air bath bubble system (see your individual Floorplan)
- Elongated water closet
- European style bidet with coordinating faucets (see your individual Floorplan)
- Walk-in limestone shower (see your individual Floorplan)
Icon Brickell Guest bath features:
- Marble flooring
- Integrated porcelain vanity top and lavatory
- European style cabinets Elongated water closets (see your individual Floorplan)
- Designer faucet
- 10-acre enclave
- 2 parks, book-ended by Miami Circle Park and Brickell Park
- 1000 feet of water front with shaded rest areas and a path for walking or jogging
- A dock in Biscayne Bay where residents and visitors can moor their boats
- Ultra contemporary architectural design by Arquitectonica
- Smart building technology with a screen panel in all residences
- Wireless technology on the sky terrace and in other common areas
- Full time concierge staff offering a full range of services including housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning in Tower 3
- 24-hour valet and a receiving desk for mail and packages
- Multi-level covered parking