Condominium address: Tower 2 (South Tower) - 495 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131
Developer: The Related Group
Designed by: Yoo inspired by Philippe Starck
Available Units: Studio, 1 bed, 2 bed, 3 bed and Penthouses
Icon Brickell views: Bayfront and city
The Icon Brickell complex is an urban development center in downtown Miami on Brickell Avenue. The complex consists of three skyscrapers and the Icon Brickell Plaza, connecting the towers at their base. The first two towers, Icon Brickell North (Tower One) and Icon Brickell South (Tower Two), are twin towers. Each one is 586ft (179m) tall with 58 floors.The third Tower complex is the Viceroy Tower which is 465 ft (142 m) tall with 50 floors. The complex is on the east side of Brickell Avenue between Southeast 5th and 6th Streets. It's at the far north end of Miami's Brickell Financial District. The architects are Arquitectonica and the design is by 'yoo inspired by Starck, from yoo, Philippe Starck and John Hitchcox's design company.
The Icon Tower 2 East side features unobstructed South East views towards Brickell Key, the Brickell avenue area, Biscayne Bay and Key Biscayne. The North East side of the Tower 2 overlooks the Icon pool deck with partial bay views, Brickell key, the east side of Downtown Miami, Port of Miami and Miami Beach. Icon Brickell Tower 2 has 11 units per floor, featuring studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms +Den, and 3 bedrooms.
Condos Entrance Area
Enter through Icon’s multi-level entrance area with 100 columns designed by Philippe Starck and modeled after the Maoi structures of Easter Island. Each column will be unique in size, shape and finish yet all will be 22 feet tall and have Philippe Starck’s signature. The space will be open to Mary Brickell Park to the South and to Biscayne Bay to the East. The arrival area will accommodate all three towers, with drop off sections for each lobby and for the two bayside restaurants.
The Tower One, Tower Two, and Condo Lobby in Tower Three exhibit the unique designs of Philippe Starck as well. With great emphasis on bringing the outside in, the 22 foot high ceilings in the entrance area will continue inside and the color theme from the outside will be brought in through the yellow glass at the entrance.
Pool Deck Level:
Our two acre pool terrace sits over 100 feet above Biscayne Bay and features a series of three infinity edgedpools including a reflection pool where furniture may sit in the water, an oversized thermal hot tub, and a longer than Olympic sized lap pool. Rows of stately trees line the chaise lounges and beds on either side of the pool and enclose the outdoor living area that holds the oversized fireplace and life-size chess set. Icon’s pool deck will also feature a full service restaurant and a pool side café. The luxurious amenities of the Viceroy Hotel will offer à la carte drink and food service, wine tastings, and relaxing Tai Chi classes in our amphitheater style seating area overlooking the Bay.
Spa and Fitness Center:
One level below the pool deck, with direct views of Biscayne Bay get lost in Icon Brickell’s 28,000 square foot spa with amenities normally associated with a 5 star resort. This space holds a Theater room designed by Philippe Starck, a large cardio and free weight center with beautiful views of Key Biscayne, aerobic, yoga, pilates, and spinning facilities, a large plunge pool area available for events or quiet relaxations, his and hers treatments rooms, lounges, redwood saunas, and eucalyptus steam rooms.
There are 5 places to enjoy a meal at Icon Brickell. For a like snack or a morning coffee visit the Pool side café. For a spectacular lunch or dinner, visit our pool side Viceroy Signature restaurant or select from one of the two bayside restaurants on the lobby level. Late at night visit Club 50, our sky lounge for some light dining.
Visit Icon Brickell’s exclusive rooftop pool and lounge with spectacular views from the 50th floor and designs by Kelly Wearstler. Enjoy signature cocktails, light dining and a sophisticated atmosphere without ever having to leave your home.
Icon Brickell Brochure - Click Here
- Breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay, downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, and Miami Beach
- A variety of spectacular floor plans for the ultimate in urban living
- Oversize terraces with glass railings accessible from bedrooms and the living room
- High efficiency central air conditioning and heating unit
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- State-of-the-art telecommunications wiring including high-speed cabling to all television outlets
- “home run” configured CAT5 cable for telephone and data communication
- Smooth 9-foot ceilings
- Floor to ceiling laminated windows with energy efficient tinted glass
- Sub-Zero/Wolf kitchen appliance package
- Top-of-the-line stackable washer and dryer
- A choice of two Italian kitchen cabinet designs
- Kitchen counter tops French limestone, Blue St. Tropez limestone or Black Absolute Granite
- Bathrooms by Yoo by Starck with a choice of classic-style French limestone or cultural-style Blue St.Tropez limestone flooring
- Flush European style cabinets
- 36” Panel Ready Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer
- 30” Wolf glass cook top
- French or Blue St. Tropez limestone or Black Absolute Granite counter tops and backsplash to match
- Double Stainless Steel sink
- Pull-out spray faucet
- 30” microwave oven
- 30” Wolf Stainless Steel dual convection oven
- Bosch Panel Ready dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
Master bath features:
- Marble flooring
- French or Blue St. Tropez limestone vanity top with porcelain lavatories
- Designer faucet
- Air bath bubble system
- Elongated water closet
- European style bidet with coordinating faucets
- Walk-in limestone shower
Guest bath features:
- Marble flooring
- Integrated porcelain vanity top and lavatory
- European style cabinets Elongated water closets
- Designer faucet
- A 10-acre enclave, including 2 parks, book-ended by Miami Circle Park and Brickell Park
- 1000 feet of water front with shaded rest areas and a path for walking or jogging
- A dock in Biscayne Bay where residents and visitors can moor their boats
- Ultra contemporary architectural design by Arquitectonica
- Smart building technology with a screen panel in all residences
- Wireless technology on the sky terrace and in other common areas
- Full time concierge staff offering a full range of services including housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning in Tower 3
- A 24-hour valet and a receiving desk for mail and packages
- Multi-level covered parking