Address: 5875 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL. 33140
Neighborhood: Mid & North Miami Beach (Millionaire's Row)
Architect: RBL Achitecture
Developer: PMG Collins LLC.
Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3 including 6 two-story townhomes
Residence Size: From 884 to 1,833 sq.ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
MEi Miami Beach is located on Millionaire’s Row in Miami Beach. Its Asian-inspired design boasts shimmering glass and flowing water crafted in limestone, teak and exotic fabrics from the east. The building is 22 stories featuring 135 residences sitting on 175 feet of beachfront real estate. The condominium is a perfect combination of luxury and 21st century technology featuring one, two, and three bedroom residences. The amenities and services offered at this unique community are like no other. The breathtaking views from MEi include the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway, and the downtown Miami skyline.
MEi features an incredible lobby with 24-hour concierge and valet parking. For fitness enthusiasts, the building offers a state of the art Technogym, Yoga studio, and spa with private massage rooms and lockers. Residents can enjoy reading in the ZEN library and enjoy socializing in the building’s own TEA lounge. The beautiful oceanfront infinity edge pool and lagoons are surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
Residences come pre-wired with top-of-the-line technology systems that include pre-installed fiber optic connections for wireless high-speed connections, music, and satellite TV. Finishes found in MEi kitchens feature unique tempered glass counters, teak and stainless steel fixtures, and private wine coolers by Bosch and Franke. The bathrooms keep the Eastern theme with limestone, marble and river rock. Standard showers include new high-end “Performance Showers” by Kohler. MEi is one of the most unique communities in Miami Beach, bringing classical Asian elegance and modern commodities under one roof. Residents of MEi will take pleasure in the utmost peace and tranquility while living in ultimate lavishness.
Miami Beach is offers some of the most culturally diverse restaurants and attractions and MEi is centrally located to an abundance of marinas, museums and shopping selections. With a great location, superb amenities and enchanting interiors, no wonder MEi is one of the most talked about places in Miami Beach.
- Unique tempered glass counters complemented by Teak and Stainless Steel fixtures designed by Bosch and Franke with a 6" glass back-splash
- Private Three Zone Wine Cooler
- Built-in Thermador Coffee System
- Full-size stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Italian Teak veneer cabinets
- Thermador over/under 36" Refrigerator with Teak overlay door
- Thermadore 30" Convection oven with temperature probe
- Thermadore 36" electronic cook top with touch controls
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher with concealed controls
- Overhead recessed lighting and under-cabinet lighting
- Franke Mythos faucet
- Wall mounted Dorn Bracht lavatory faucets
- High gloss Ebony Veneer vanity with ceramic vessels
- Mirrored medicine cabinets over each ceramic vessel
- Under-mount oversized Tub with Air Jets complemented with a limestone deck, surround and skirt
- Deck mounted Dorn Bracht tub faucet with body spray
- Performance Shower with height wall for both ladies and men
- TOTO Neorest automatic toilet in Master and TOTO Pacifica Toilet in the Powder Room
- River and rock marble bathroom flooring - Limestone flooring
- Private lobby with concierge
- Authentic Asian tea lounge and library
- Gorgeous landscaping pool deck and clubhouse
- Beach and pool services
- Business center
- 24-hour front door service with valet
- Asian themed fitness center with available spa services
- Swimming pool with cabana areas and fire pit
- Balinese pavilion
- Multi-functional party and card room